Olink Bioscience is commercializing cutting-edge technologies for analysis of proteins and nucleic acids. These novel tools enable researchers to see further into biology revealing new insights into basic science, drug development, and diagnostics. The company’s proprietary product lines include: Duolink®, enabling researchers in academia and the pharmaceutical industry to visualize and accurately quantify individual proteins, their interactions and modifications, in unmodified cells and tissues; and Proseek®, an open assay development reagent kit for analyzing proteins in only 1 μl of serum or plasma sample with high sensitivity. Proseek is available both as a single protein assay and a multiplexed protein assay, the latter currently available as a Biomarker Discovery Service.
Our products are available worldwide through Olink Bioscience and a network of distributors. Olink’s molecular technologies are also commercialized through out-licensing to industry leading partners such as Affymetrix, Life Technologies, and through the spin-out companies Halo Genomics (Now Agilent Inc.) and Qlinea. Olink Bioscience was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden
Five recent publications relevant to the project
1) Lundberg M. et al., Homogenous antibody-based proximity extension assays provide sensitive and specific detection of low-abundant proteins in human blood. Nucleic Acid Res 2011 August; 39(15): 102
2) Darmanis S., et al., ProteinSeq: High-Performance proteomic analysis by proximity ligation and next generation sequencing. PLoS One ,2011, 6(9); e25583
3) Lundberg M., et al., Multiplexed Homogeneous Proximity Ligation Assays for High-throughput Protein Biomarker Research in Serological Material. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics, 2011, 10(April 1)
4) Fredriksson S. et al. Multiplexed protein detection by proximity ligation for cancer biomarker validation, Nat Methods 2007, 4: 327-329
5) Fredriksson S., et al. Protein detection using proximity-dependent DNA ligation assays. Nature Biotechnology