AB SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in. AB SCIEX solutions for biomarker & omics research enable scientists to push the limits in their field, addressing complex analytical challenges. These solutions are supported by the company's world-class service and support, which reinforces AB SCIEX as a trusted partner for thousands of scientists worldwide who are focused on discovery proteomics, targeted peptide quantitation, lipidomics, metabolomics, protein characterization, and tissue imaging. With over 20 years of proven innovation and world-renowned TripleTOF™, QTRAP®, TOF/TOF™, and Eksigent® systems, AB SCIEX excels by listening to and understanding the ever-evolving needs of its customers to develop reliable, sensitive and intuitive solutions that continue to redefine what is achievable.
Profile of staff members
Five recent publications relevant to the project
1) Gillet, L.C., Navarro, P., Tate, S., Roest, H., Selevsek, N., Reiter, L., Bonner, R., Aebersold, R. (2012) Targeted data extraction of the MS/MS spectra generated by data independent acquisition: a new concept for consistent and accurate proteome analysis. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2012 Jan 18. [Epub ahead of print]
2) Hopfgartner, G., Tonoli, D., Varesio, E. (2012) High-resolution mass spectrometry for integrated qualitative and quantitative analysis of pharmaceuticals in biological matrices. Anal Bioanal Chem. 402 (8) 2587-96.
3) Bluemlein, K., Glueckmann, M., Grüning, N.-M., Feichtinger, R., Krueger, A., Wamelink, M., Tate, S., Neureiter, D., Kofler, B., Lehrach, H., Ralser, M. (2012) Pyruvate kinase is important for regulation of the intermediary metabolism proteome. Manuscript submitted.
4) Fortin, T., Salvador, A., Charrier, J. P., Lenz, C., Bettsworth, F., Lacoux, X., Choquet-Kastylevsky, G., Lemoine J. (2009) Multiple reaction monitoring cubed for protein quantification at the low nanogram/milliliter level in nondepleted human serum. Anal Chem. 15 81(22) 9343-52.
5) Ruppen, I., Lopez-Casas, P. P., Garcıa, F., Ximenez-Embun, P., Munoz, M., Morelli, M. P., Real, F. X., Serna, A., Hidalgo, M., Keith Ashman, K. (2012) An improved quantitative mass spectrometry analysis of tumor specific mutant proteins at high sensitivity. Proteomics 12, 1-10.